Google+

domenica 6 novembre 2016

US Election 2016: Trump bundled off stage in a security alert

Republican Donald Trump has been involved in a security alert in Reno 6 Nov


A man holding a sign saying Republicans Against Trump was tackled by security agents, after claims that he had a gun.


Trump returned to the stage minutes later and the Secret Service confirmed that someone in front of the stage had shouted "gun", but that "upon a thorough search of the subject and the surrounding area, no weapon was found".


Austyn Crites, the man at the centre of the disturbance, said he was attacked when he brought out his sign.


"I keep repeating - I"m down, someone is trying to choke me - and I"m saying to these people; "There is no gun, I just have a sign","


Meanwhile Trump continues to focus the last hours of his White House bid by campaigning in Democratic strongholds.He is set to visit Pennsylvania, Michigan and also Minnesota, which has not voted Republican since 1972.


The BBC has more here.



  US Republican candidate Trump leaves the stage in a hurry . A portent of things to come?



US Election 2016: Trump bundled off stage in a security alert
US Election 2016: Trump bundled off stage in a security alert
http://www.forexlive.com/feed/news
$inline_image

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento